Friday, October 8, 2010

Testing at school

Clint loves school and he is doing great. He is learning tons of new words and can read them in books. Sometimes he tries to tell us that he does not know the things that he really does. For example the other day we were reading a book and we read/said the word "the" about 8 times. The 9th time he sat there saying "hum" I need help. Really???? We just read it 8 times.

Yesterday I was talking to his teacher and she was telling me she was testing him on his number. She knows he can count to 100 but somewhere in the 20's he started the "hum, I need help". She told him that she knew he knew the numbers. Well because he had the hiccups they were interferring with his thinking (cause you know they do that sometimes). Any way, while he was setting there he waves his fingers in front of his face and tells his teacher "the hiccups are doing this to my brain." She just laughed. What else can you do? I don't know where he got that from but it was pretty funny.

Maybe we are working him too much and need to give his brain a break.

No comments:

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing