Sunday, July 1, 2012

Oh my, it has been forever sense I have been on here to post and they have changed things and boy do I not like it at all. 

Sorry I have not uploaded any new pictures yet but here's what has been going on. 

School has been out for a month and the kids are loving it. 
Douglas graduated kindergarten and is going to start 1st grade in August.
Clint will be in 2nd grade.
Tamra will be 1 years old on the 21 of July.  I cannot believe how fast she has grown.  Her personality is starting to come out.  I will share more of that on her birthday. 

Tyrone is still working at the mine and enjoying his job while I am off for the summer taking care of the house and kids and loving it.

I will post more in the next couple of weeks after the holidays and bdays and include pictures.  Hope everyone is enjoying their summer break

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like to see more things when you get a minute share ok. Miss you guys. Love, Aunt Karen

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing