Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Things

Tagged
8 T.V. shows that I like to watch...... (in no particular order)
1. Ghost Whisper
2. Numbers
3. The Biggest Loser (have to get motivated to lose weight somehow)
4. Heroes
5. E.R.
6. The Unit
7. My Name is Earl
8. Criminal Minds

8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. Played with the boys
2. Changed Douglas
3. Did Dishes (a few times)
4. Watched Wall E
5. Did Laundry
6. Played Connect Four (and won 2 out of 3 games)
7. Watched Logan and Canyon
8. Made BBQ Ribs

8 favorite places to eat... (no particular order)
1. Red Lobster
2. Wingers
3. Red Robin
4. Jack-In-The Box
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Chili's
7. Panda Express
8. 5 & Diner

8 things I am looking forward to......
1. Starting a new year
2. To see Twilight
3. Going back to teaching
4. Douglas to start talking better
5. Losing Weight
6. Being together as an Eternal Family (seeing Tiffanie again)
7. Christmas ( a blast with the kids being older)
.8. Thanksgiving

8 things on my wish list......
1. A better economy
2. The price of copper to go back up
3. Being out of debt
4. Another baby girl (no I am not pregnant yet)
5. Family to have what they need
6. Family and loved ones to be healthy!
7. A house of my own (not one that we rent)
8. The rooms in my house to be uncluttered

8 people that I tag.......
1. Karen
2. Natasha
3. Nadine
4. Becky
5. Destiny
And anyone else that wants to.

No comments:

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing