Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have been wanting to make our bedroom more "romantic" so for Christmas my mom got us this really pretty bed in a bag. The picture does not do it justice.
Mary, Linda, Cheyenne and Brandyn singing Ruldolph the Red Nosed Reindeer for the little program that we put on for Christmas Eve.

Everyone just sitting around visiting and relaxing.


Douglas was so funny when he saw his Santa gift he said "oooh"




Clint loved the Leapster2 that he got from Santa. It came with a Wall-E game




This is my handsome great nephew Gage. He is 4 1/2 months and is having surgery done on the 30th of this month to get his lip fixed. He is such a happy baby.





Santa always makes a visit to my parents house on Christmas Eve and by the time Santa left Douglas was going up to him and giving him kisses. Nothing like at the ward party last weekend.






Clint loves Santa. He had no problem going up to get his gifts from Santa.
I just love Christmas. It has always been my favorite holiday and it is even better now that the boys are older and get excited about opening gifts and seeing Santa. Like Bek our boys got new pj's for Christmas Eve and this year my mom decided to get Me and Tyrone new pj's too. We were going to take a family picture on Christmas morning with all of us in our new pj's but when we got home last night Douglas threw up all over his pj's. For some reason when we go to grandparents houses the kids eat sugar, sugar, sugar. Well that did not agree with Douglas. The family pj picture will have to be taken later.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

thats great, tara! hey does tyrone play santa at your moms, or someone else? canyon told me today that the santa at the ward party "looked a lot like tyrone" yea right. some kid told him! i just told him that santa can't be everywhere all the time, so he has lots of helpers! worked on me for a few years!

T. Sipes said...

usually my brother Jacob plays santa but last night tyrone did because my brother's youngest daughter was starting to catch on that he was palying santa.

Johnson Family said...

I loved your post, and I feel for you with the throwing up thing! We have gone through that A LOT! I loved your new bed in a bag. I love getting a new bed set, it makes the whole room different. Look at me, I talk like a get a new bed in a bag all the time. Yea right!!! He!!

Jennie said...

That is wonderful that Douglas actually warmed up to him! Maybe that will be the start of a new thing! :)

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing