Monday, December 29, 2008

BodyBugg

I don't know about the rest of you but I really need to get rid of some of this extra weight that I have on my body. Tyrone and the boys got me the best Christmas present ever invented for losing weight. It is called the BodyBugg. You wear an arm band and a watch (shows you how many calories you have burned and much more) all day. At the end of the day you go online and upload all of your information onto the computer. You also type in what you ate and how much and it will tell you how many calories you ate for the day. It is suppose to be a great tool in helping people lose weight. Hopefully in three months I will be down 12 pounds.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

what a cool idea! Now, if they could just invent something that will work out my body for me without me even noticing... hummmmm! that would be nice!

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing