Friday, April 10, 2009

bunnies, eggs, & chicks






















This is the 2nd time that my pictures have done this. For some reason I cannot get them to move. These are pictures of the kids coloring eggs. Douglas kept picking up the already colored eggs and trying to stick them into the purple water. Luckily we stopped him before he accomplished his goal. I think they cracked half of the eggs because they would just drop them into the water instead of putting them in gently. At least they had fun which is what really matters.
I love this time of year because it makes me stop and think about everything that our Savior did for me. I hope that everyone has a great Easter Sunday.






2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

great pictures! Thanks so much for coming over with the chicks yesterday, it was WONDERFUL! your an awesome friend!!
Christa

Nadine said...

What cute picutres. What a neat experience for the boys with the chicks.

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing