Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good News

I am pleased to announce that starting Sunday, April 5th Tyrone no longer has to work straight graveyards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He starts his rotating schedule again. But because they do not enough people on every crew they have to sign up for overtime (which is ok with me). I have been waiting for this day for a few months now and it has finally happened.

P.S. To those of you who thought that I was going to announce that I was having another baby sorry to disappoint you.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

haha its funny you say that, because I was actually thinking you were going to announce another pregnancy... :)

Nadine said...

when you start out that way... LOL of course we are going to think that. :o)

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing