Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School

Well, today is the day. Clint started Pre-School today. He goes Monday-Thursday for three hours. He is soooooo excited to finally be able to go to school. He got a Spiderman backpack for his birthday this year and he would always fill it full of books and toys and say "I am going to Spiderman school." Now he really gets to go to school (just not Spiderman school).

I am a little sad that he is going to school because that means that he is growing up and sometimes I wish I could just keep them little and with me forever but I know he has to grow up other wise who will take care of me and Tyrone when we get really old? (haha)

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

wow! it has begun! Next thing you know, he will be in "Spiderman college"! Wow! Don't they grow up fast???!!!

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing