Saturday, September 12, 2009

Slacker

Ok, I admit I have not done very good at blogging. There has been alot of things happening lately. Douglas has started going to a "structured play group" two days a week. He loves it. He gets to play, learn, and eat a snack. Clint loves going to pre-school. He is doing so good and learning a lot of new things.

Douglas celebrated his third birthday in August. He is also potty trained:) No more diapers!!!!!! They grow up so fast it is hard for me to believe that he is already three. I have tons of pictures but am having trouble with my computer downloading the pictures onto the computer so I will post pictures when I figure out how to get them onto the computer.

That is about all that is going on in our lives right now. Hopefully I will get better at blogging again.

No comments:

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing