Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Giving Thanks

Here it is 1:30am and I am up updating my blog because thanks to Douglas, who was up several times between 12:00 and 12:45am and also due to the little dinner dilemma I cannot get my brain to shut down so that I can go back to sleep. (I'm sure I will regret being up at this time in the morning:)

Any way, one of the things going through my head was a paper that Clint brought home from school today. With the Thanksgiving holiday just around the corner his teacher sent a paper home that asked what the kids were thankful for and why. As I was asking him and writing down his responses I was thinking about things that I was thankful for and thought I would share a few. (in no particular order)

-my trials: because when I finally make it through them I am usually a stronger person
-Clint: because he is such a sweet spirited child. He comes up with some great things and I just love him to death!!
Douglas: He helps me work on my patience and I do love him!!
Tyrone: he is an honest, hardworking husband who loves me and all of my flaws
Our Savior: For taking my pain, sorrow, and sin and suffering for me so that I can repent and return to live with our Heavenly Father some day.
family: because they are always there for me no matter what.
friends: because they too are always there for me and help me become a better person.

There are many other things that I am thankful for but if I list all of them I will either bore you or you will stop reading my post because they are dull. So hopefully now I will be able to get to sleep again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you tara. you're such a wonderful friend and person! i am so blessed to have you in my life...actually we ALL are! love you!

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing