Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take a few minutes before heading down to Phoenix and tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving. I have always loved this time of year. There are so many things to be thankful for. This year happens to also be the day Tiffanie was born. She would be turning 6 this year but instead she is forever an infant. What a blessing to know that I will be able to raise her and be with her again. I also have my boys that I can enjoy at this time and even though they won't eat all of the yummy food that goes with Thanksgiving I know that they will be excited to celebrate a wonderful season. I am thankful for my family and love them soooooo much.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

wow! it has been six years!!! what a beautiful reminder of Tiffany to have her birthday be on thanksgiving this year. You are such a strong woman and I am sooo glad that you know you will be with her again---what a remarkable knowledge we have...
I truly love you and your family and you have such "giving hearts" as you help my family so often. I am truly best to be your friend!
Love, Christa

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing