Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

It is not quite 2010 but I plan on going to bed shortly after I ring in the new year. We had friends over to help celebrate New Year's Eve. Tyrone and Tom both have to work tomorrow so they called it a night earlier than the rest. Mom and Crissy stayed till 11:00 and I let the boys stay up till 10:45pm (I hope they sleep in) Now I am just waiting for the clock to ring midnight so that I can go to bed. Although with all the food that I ate I may just stay up and walk/exercise so that I can loose all the weight that I gained tonight.

I love the new year because I can make new goals (and hopfully accomplish them). I hope that 2010 brings joy and happiness to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that 2010 brings you joy and happiness as well. I hope you didn't gain too much weight but I can agree with you about all the food over the holidays.

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing