Monday, January 18, 2010

?????

This weekend we went down to Phoenix to celebrate my mom's birthday and Clint's birthday (pictures coming soon.). We went down Friday afternoon. On the way down I realized that I packed everyone's church clothes except mine. I did get my shoes. Then Saturday we went to Cheyenne's dance recital and at 4pm everyone came over to my parents house for the birthday parties. Everyone had tons of fun.

Sunday we went to church with my parents. I took Douglas to the Sunbeam class and after rolling around on the floor and telling the Primary Pres. that "he was not her son" he finally sat down and drew a picture. On the way to class he got away and ran into the class Clint was in. After getting him and taking him back to his class I went to my class. I found out later that Douglas got away from his teacher again and this time ran into the chapel (where the other ward was having sacrament meeting) He ran up to the choir seats. This time Tyrone was lucky enough to be there so he went in and got Douglas. To top things off when I went to get him after church was over he had once again gotten away without anyone noticing. Needless to say when Tyrone found him first Douglas was not happy.

The good news out of that story is that Douglas went to him primary class without crying/screaming the entire time:) Hopefully next Sunday he will go to primary again without throwing a fit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy Sunday. Good Luck!!

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing