Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yuck, yuck, yuck

To all those who have had the stomach flu I feel for you. Douglas woke up Friday morning with the stomach flu. After a full day of cleaning up messes, doing laundry, and changing from one set of pjs to another we all went to bed. Then sometime around 11:00pm Tyrone woke up with an upset stomach and was up pretty much all night. To top things off I woke up at 4:00am and was not feeling good. All day everyone has just been laying around and running to the bathroom. Then to top things off just a few minutes ago Clint started. Hopefully it will not last too long.

Douglas is already feeling better (of course). He want cake and ice cream to eat and does not want to sit still. Both Tyrone and I are starting to feel a little better. Still can't move very fast without feeling sick but that is making progress. So to all you other bloggers I hope no one else gets this stomach flu.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry that you guys are going through that! Cassidy had it on New Years Day and it was HORRIBLE! We have just been waiting for the next person to get it in the family, but so far, so good!!!!

Jennie said...

Thats horrible Im sorry! Dave had it this weekend too! I hadnt seen Dave that sick in a LONG time! Luckilly it just lasted about a day, though it took him a day longer to start getting his strength back. So far Sam and I have been okay....but I'm just waiting for it to start on us too... :(

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing