Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday

Clint got a new guitar. It is so funny to watch him play it because he really gets into it.


He loves Kung Fu Panda and his Aunt Barbara got him some window decals.


He also got a Kung Fu Panda book from his Aunt Linda, Uncle Brandyn and cousin Cheynne.



My mom opening her birthday present.




First of all I would like to tell my mom "Happy Birthday" Her birthday was on the 14th. I am so glad that I have the mother I do. She does so much for me and I love her.










We celebrated Clint's birthday today. I cannot believe that he will be 4-years old on Monday. I remember when he was born. He did not want to come out. I had to have a c-section and the doctor had to use the vacuum and the forcepts to get him out. He has grown so much and in two years he will be going to Kindergarten. Boy how time flies. I love this little guy and feel so blessed that I have him in my life. I can't help but smile when I look at him. Here are some pictures of his birthday party.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you got to have your mom here! can't wait to see your for cake tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 4 either. It seems like you were just calling me about him being born. What a fun birthday he looks like he had. I'm glad you had fun.
Any updates on Gage?

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing