Saturday, January 31, 2009

husband tag

I saw this tag and thought it was a neat idea.

1. Where did you meet your husband?
Bagdad, AZ (he tracked me down at the elementary school to ask me out on a date)
2. How long did you date before you got married?
About 3 months
3. How long have you been married?
6 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Sometimes just out of the blue when he goes to the store he will bring a flower.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Physically - his dimples when he smiles
6. What is his best quality?
His thoughtfulness. He tries to think of others feelings.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He calls me "honey"
8. What is his favorite food?
He likes pretty much everything. He really likes lasgna
9. What is his favorite sport?
I can't say that he has a favorite sport. He does not watch sports on tv very often but does not mind going to watch sports in person.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
I think it was 2 weeks after our first date. He asked me if it was ok if he kissed me. I thought that was so sweet.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just spend time together.
12. Do you have any children?
Yes. 3. Tiffanie, Clint, and Douglas
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
None that he would want me to tell. He is a good story teller. Sometimes when the boys want him to tell them a story he will make it up as he goes along and the boys just laugh.
14. How old is he?
he will be 31 on the 10th of this month
15. Who said I love you first?
I really don't remember. I think he said it first.
16. What is his favorite music?
alternative rock
17. What do you admire most about him?
His loyalty.
18. What is his favorite color?
green or anything cammo
19. Will he read this?
Not anytime soon.
20. I tag anyone who wants to be reminded of all the wonderful things about their husbands!

No comments:

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing