Friday, March 20, 2009

Body Bugg

Well, I have had the body bugg for 11 weeks now and my goal was to lose 12 pounds. I am pretty pleased that I have lost 15 pounds in 11 weeks. I try to walk 3-6 miles a day. 3 miles in the morning and 3 in the evening. Plus going online and putting in what I have eaten for the day really helps. I am so glad that Tyrone and the boys got me the body bugg for Christmas. I wear it all of the time and I love it. My next goal is to lose another 15 pounds in 12 weeks. If anyone wants to join me on my walks you are more than welcome to come over.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I will definitely have to come join you sometime because I have surely NOT lost any weight in the last 11 weeks. Or 11 years for that matter... when did I start having kids????

T. Sipes said...

You are welcome any time. I usually walk between 9 and 10am at my house. The kids just run around a play.

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing