Thursday, March 4, 2010

Conversations with a 5 year-old

This week Clint has said some things that have just baffled me.
Earlier this week while we were getting ready to eat dinner he told me
C- "I'm ready to live in Heaven."
M- "Well, I'm not ready for you to go live in Heaven."
C- "How come."
M- "I'm not ready to go live in Heaven."
C- "Oh, when you are ready to go live in Heaven then I will be ready too."

I don't know where he got that from. The only thing I can think of is that the last few months he has been asking alot about his older sister who is living in Heaven. Boy had I better make sure that I am living my life so that I am ready to live in Heaven.

Then yesterday he told me that I can go help in his classroom. I talked to his teacher today and I am going to help in the classroom next Thursday so that Tyrone can take care of Douglas for me. I am excited and I think Clint will be too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

will told chris he was going to live with jesus, too. what the heck is up with our kids? just keep him close.

T. Sipes said...

Wow! That is wierd!!

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing