Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a pet dog

Ok this was so funny. Yesterday Clint came up to me and said "Mom, I have a dog." I said, "oh, that's nice." He then throws a toy and says "go get it boy." Douglas runs over to the toy puts it in his mouth, get down on hands and knees and crawls back over to Clint. Clint reaches down and pets Douglas on the head and says "good boy" I totally did not see that coming. I laughed so hard. Needless to say the two of them took turns being the dog and throwing toys to fetch for the next hour. Kids are so funny. I love them so much and laugh at so many things that they say and do.

Something else that Clint has been doing lately (after watching the movie Ghost Rider). He will walk up to us and say "I am Ghost Rider look into my eyes." He even tries to say it like it is said on the movie. He has had alot of different personalities lately and it is funny to see him pretending and using his imagination.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

How stinkin' funny!!! Don't kids just say the funniest things??

nickndest said...

I love it!!! That's soo funny. Kid are pretty entertaining

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love when children say the funniest things. Thanks for sharing it.

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing