Sunday, February 1, 2009

WOW

First of all did you watch the Super Bowl. I usually don't sit and watch the whole thing, especially with two little one, but I was able to catch most of it. I could not believe the end. I had the boys holding their hand up and saying "touchdown" when the Cardinals got a touchdown. I was so disappointed when they lost with 35 sec. left in the game. But what an exciting 4th quarter.

On another note never give a 2 year old something to eat when they are saying that their tummy hurts. Douglas was telling me on and off for a while this afternoon that his tummy hurt. I did not think anything of it. He ate all of his dinner and seemed fine. Was up running around and having a good old time playing with Clint. Well, I decided to give the boys a brownie for a snack before getting them ready for bed. I took this opportunity to empty my bladder and while in the bathroom I hear Douglas coughing and crying. I get in the kitchen in time to see him throwing up again. Poor little guy threw up a few times. After getting everything cleaned up and him bathed and redressed he started running around and playing again. When I asked him if his tummy hurt he said "no" Hopefully we are not getting the stomach flu again. If we can make it through the night and all day tomorrow with no vomiting I think we will be safe.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I hope your not getting the stomach flu again too!! That is just not fun at all!! But if Douglas ate as much junk food as I did, then I totally understand why he was feeling this way...

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing