Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air

This is what I got for Valentine's Day. It is a $20 bill folded into the shape of a heart. It is so pretty that I won't unfold it unless I absolutely have to.


Tyrone suprised me yesterday and brought home these tullips. If the weather is nice after this weekend I will plant them and attempt to get them to grow outside.

I love Tyrone so much. I am thankful for everything that he does for me. He was suppose to work tonight and because they needed people to take the night off and no one else would he decided that he would take it off so that we could do something. I am very blessed to have him in my life.
I hope everyone else has a great Valentine's Day today.


No comments:

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing