Friday, February 20, 2009

Wanted Replacement Child

This is the conversation Clint and I had yesterday morning.

Clint: "Mom we need to get a new Douglas."

Me: "We need to get a new Douglas?"

Clint: "Yes"

Me: "Why do we need a new Douglas?"

Clint: "Because he is mean and is not listening to me."

Me: "We cannot get a new Douglas they do not sale them anywhere."

Clint: "Oh, ok."

Just in case anyone is wondering we will not get a "new Douglas" but maybe we can get the old one to start listening and obeying better.

3 comments:

nickndest said...

When you find out how to make him listen, pass the secret on to me:)

Johnson Family said...

that was the cutest blog entry ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to thank you for the Valentines card from the boys. I am so glad it made my day. It has been a hard month for me and my family. So thanks for thinking of me. Your are so special to me. take care.

first fishing trip

first fishing trip
feeding the ducks while fishing